BULLYING

The dictionary definition of bullying does not concern me. All I care about is how I am made to feel when someone tries to bully me. I react violently. I react viciously and that's why I am so mad and am shaking right now. Who goes on Facebook to bully others? Let me describe them to you, a pathetic person, whose life is so miserable, they dont even have real people to be mad at. They have to conjure cyberpeople to be able to let go of their frustrations. Just earlier today, a galfriend was trying to explain why bullies should be stopped and I totally agree. Its just not right to let people walk all over you, aside from creating monsters (which is wrong), they get away with it and begin to feel invincible. On the friend's SU (status update), someone else had a different opinion and I tried to make them see the dangers inherent in letting bullies be. They grow stronger, they become more vocal, they do worse things than they were hitherto capable of and that is why they MUST be told the truth. They are sick and I mean mentally ill....they need help, they deserve pity, they require re-direction and if all else fails, they need to be locked up where they cant harm others or use their sickness to cause harm that may impact on others. Brings me back to this %$#%^&**^$#( I will not use bad language!). Had a resoundingly lovely conversation with my SP and came online (as is my custom) to gush over her and this guy comes on and puts his dirty mouth in my bizzness. I know the question on y'all's minds is how did I become friends with him in the first place. I am tired of explaining but here goes my final explanation of how a loony can piggytail onto one's friends' list. He has a name that sounds like the name of someone that I went to school with and I probably hit 'Add friend' on one of those 'Mother Teresa' days when I was feeling particularly gracious. So there is how this waste of space got on my Friends' list but how he got on my bad side? By being a loony is how. First, I honestly thought he had fb navigation issues as he was determined to discuss with me in plain view of all Zuckie boy's populace and I tried to keep what's in my safe safe, but was oblivious that this guy wanted more. For starters, anyone who truly wanted to say hi to my hubby knew better  than to ask me to do it. He has great friends, and they see and keep in touch with each other well without involving me. The only friends  I would not know are suspect and have probably been de-friended by him as I am usually the one who attempts to defriend friends and he will try by all means possible to save them, so whoever needs to go through me to him is bad news. The thing that truly made me realise how off-the rockers this guy was, is him asking me how my husband is and giving me unsolicited advice about my beliefs. Who but a totally stark raving mad person does that? I should accept Jesus as my saviour? Where does he get off telling me what  I can or cant accept? I am sorry, have a limited grasp of the English language so have to revert to my comfort zone....who e be, abeg? Why be say persin wey nor know God, na im dey always wan do introduction for oda pipo dem? I vex cos if to say this guy know me, e for no try am. Kiakia I find my unfriend button wen Zuckie boi agree to add (Woshe, paddy mi!) after plenty tok tok and I comot am. Na after I comot am, na im my Moda Teresa mode return wey I wan dey gi am advice. I write am for my SU but meen, I vex gan ni. Persin wey sabi this Henry Uboh persin, abeg help me warn am, facing me is like taking on an express train, except you are Spiderman, SuperMan and Batman superguy all rolled in one and you have to have the ability to resist kryptonite also. JES SAYING!!!!!!

Comments