CONFUSED dotcom

*Reaching for the button to power down my brain* Cant stop thinking, cant stop my mind going in too many directions, from the mundane, to the seriously funny, back to the seriously morbid and to special needs. My thoughts have always betrayed my inability to settle on one thing for too long but I only understood how far ahead of me they usually are when I was prescribed drugs to attempt to force a system shutdown of my body and mind to stop me from over exerting myself. At regular doses, it took 3whole days for me to power down to sleep, much like that page that shows up when you hit the shutdown button and your computer says....so so so program is preventing shut down. It advises 'to force shutdown, click on the program' or something along those lines.
How does one 'click' on this to force a shutdown though? I wish someone would tell me. I have always been intrigued by relationships and the authenticity of mine has been my resolve from the time I decided I wanted to be a child of God, so I kind of try as much as I can to ensure that all of my relationships are real, no matter how profound or casual that relationship is and for onlookers, this may seem tedious but I have found it very rewarding, finding strength and succor in the most outlandish places and scenarios ever known to man. This time also, I am holding out for such an experience. Who will step up and who wont? Who will miss the entire plot and who will 'get it' in the opening credits montage. Good thing though is I hardly ever hold grudges as I empathize greatly and make excuses copiously.
Reading this over does not make much sense except that it helps me wind down and since this is about my thoughts, I guess you'll just have to endure!
In other news, Mr Clueless is still attempting for the trophy of 'Idiot of All Times' and yes! I meant GEJ!! How can someone so (supposedly educated) be so illiterate, I wonder? He is such a sad advert for a PhD! Almost like, 'Please dont do it!' you may fall into the same category as me! I have known and met some uneducated PhDs in my time but his just takes the cake! I pray the resolve and strength, focus and sense of history that is upon us all will be kind and the rebirth that we all desire will be achieved. Let's all be aware though that there will be consequences, of our actions and inaction. Let each person look very closely in the mirror before they pick a side....I am ok with whatever side you choose if you can come back and look in the mirror and say to yourself....'I did the right thing' but it does not end there....'for Nigeria, today and for her future generations'...is an appropriate postscript,Later!!!

Comments