GUSHING ON GOD......

If you are one of those struggling to understand how people can be so dumb to believe that a 'God' somewhere is responsible for maintaining order in their lives and responsible for their good fortune in life, it might be a  good idea to skip reading this as it may infuriate you but then again, it may also help you gain perspective. I am not unlearned as some may  try to excuse my beliefs based on that also, I am a scientist who believes in scientific principles and needs evidence to believe some of what I have been asked to believe. In actual fact, I am one of those who seek the evidence of disease by proving its reality with tangible signs and symptoms. I have to ensure evidence before the disease can be real to me. This is why it is easy for me to believe God exists and my 'foolish' belief of Him is such that it undergirds ALL I am. God who created the world and ALL that therein is, is a good God. He loves me with an undeserving love. He sees to my daily, nay, hourly needs no matter what those needs may be. He sets me up to succeed at every turn and constantly updates me about how my future is assured. He is God, no explanation needed. My absolute trust and faith in Him is borne out of evidence and my implicit trust is based on experience. Time and again, I have been so loved and cared for to a degree that I know how impossible it is for this to have been any man as some of my experiences have transcended the natural. Long before I was aware of His existence, He showed me mercy and grace and now that I am aware, daily I see His workings in ALL i set out to do. I LOVE HIM without any apologies, I am first, second and last in love with Him cos its sooooooooo easy to be. I have experienced love as a woman and I daresay no love can match His. The reason is not farfetched, there is an aspect of love that can not be fulfilled except one is aware of the yearnings of the heart of the loved one and my God is able to 'see' my thoughts afar off. While I am gathering them, He steps up and brings them to reality.........how can I fail in the reciprocal nature of this love? There is also an aspect of love that is made stronger by what the loved one receives and my God can do ALL things and cos He loves me enough to desire the very best for me, He gives me what is better than I deserve/desire and its only in the long term that I sometimes come to a realization of how much better than what I asked for, is what I received. He loves me, I can not say why, but I can articulate a thousand thousand reasons why I love Him and not be finished. He is a shield for my heart, a strong bow for my arms to face battles, He is joy in my heart when extenuating circumstances would rather I be unhappy. He 'speaks' with me and reveals secrets that I otherwise could not be aware of. He is the rejoicing of my heart at situations that should rock my boat. He is Father, Lover and Friend. I should have issues but I dont and cant cos He is my foundation. A lot of people miss my estimation cos if I did not have Him, they figure where I should be......a mental institution or a permanent stay in a hospital but they did not factor in my God. Everyone needs to understand that God is real and a sure faith in Him is the only real thing about the unpredictable nature of human existence. He is God and He is sure. Faith in Him makes ALL things sure and removes ALL doubt about life. 
I would have you understand that I do not speak about religion, I am aware that a lot of love for God nowadays is swallowed up in religion and is a direct correlation of a lot of peoples' inability to experience God for themselves and is such a bastardization of the real McCoy. I also would like you to understand that I do not speak of the slavery that is being paraded as love for God to feed and entrench servitude in place of love and relationship with the Most High. I am speaking of a living faith in the One who is the Source of ALL things and in whom ALL things consist. GOD. The One who needs no definition or advertisement, the One who shines forth in lives that bear Him up without a single word being spoken. The One who was, is and is to come. God, my God, great God, from whom all of my blessings flow and to whom all praise is due. I love Him, will always do and have too many reasons to. I heard someone say once that if you can figure out the reason you love someone, the day that reason is taken away, your love could end and am grateful for that knowledge cos i know THIS love can never end, the reasons are daily new and hourly renewed. I love and am in love with this God, no doubt in any part of my mind and I am sure that even at my life's end, my song will still be that He loved me far more than I deserve.

Comments