PAIN

LSU is spelt P-A-I-N.......I have never felt pain like this before. You know how it is when you fall irrevocably in love as a child with your first boyfriend, and he gathers with a  group of friends on your way to school and makes fun of how your walk is just funny. Its just painful and does not feel good at all. LSU did that to me, they 'fall my hand' in the most vicious way. How can? Les, WHY? Everything said change this QB, you did not and you took this beating like it was all about you. It was not! It was me, with a headache at 8am trying to make sense of the scary feeling in the pit of my tummy if you should lose! It was deciding against my better judgement to put a post out about how my LSU relationship began on this infantile blog of mine (she's younger than Blue Ivy you know!) It was being brave enough to write LSU 14: Alabama 3 on our work board at work to make people understand how much I believed in you and you did me in. From the first quarter, up to the very last minute, it was fumbles and mistakes and as ignorant about football as I am, I knew it was not working!How could you Les? The pain is unbearable,the kind that Vodka may assuage and i mean in a bath tub, not in a glass!That was some ass whopping! Talk about epic fail of cataclysmic proportions.....sure a particular someone is having a laugh at my expense, very funny...I can make fun of myself oh! No one should try and do it for me, I am able and willing.....of course I backed the wrong horse, even a blind man can see that.....but I will still Live Purple and Love Gold or is it the other way....Live Gold and Love Purple, who know sef? I need to just drown out my sorrow on this asap......need some Advil/Panadol men!!!Sometime later, will try and think of a way to congratulate Alabama,they did a good job,they did! They were hungry enough and it translated into points and it made all the difference! I still dont like Sa(t/b)an, and I dont hate Les, he did what a great coach would do! But what is that though? Wo, I dont know jare, too much pain to think this through right now......*reaching for the bottle*......

Comments