RETROSPECT

I love you.....I know I said it many times but I just want you to know I mean it more today. Not that I meant it less any of the times I said it before. The urgency of today's declaration cant be clear to anyone but the very few. I am unwilling to share this private pain, at least not just yet. It filled me from head to toe, much as the Holy spirit does me when I lie prostrate before my maker. And I cant stop shaking. I am made of steel not becos I am strong but becos I declare my weakness only before the One who knows what I need and gives it without measure. And so when I face the world, my strength is usually in place. Only one other knows how weak I can be, and even he sometimes thinks my weakness is an act. Such is the measure of grace I enjoy. I have never lacked the strength I need and I know that even that which will take me through this is waiting ahead.
By way of digression, I see you, child of my heart and brother of my soul. This is for you too. I love you not like you think. I am obsessed with you, not like you have ever known. I wish we could have picked siblings from heaven and I would have chosen you. The sign is the same and the features all resemble the sign. The grace you have shall never dwindle.
As an aside, sister from another mother, I see you, my heart found you long ago and decided she needed no other and even though many have tried, there is no replacing you. Your impeccable timing fosters the connection we share, now, then, every time, you get it right. My motherhood is thankful there's you and my being a wife is encouraged by you more than you know. My very own Sir Galahad who happens to be female. Today as always, I love you.
Destiny partner, you always were exceptional, you know what to do and when. The time to speak is always in my crisis and you never let me down. I pray that you always will be this one who must be obeyed, who knows that this one sold herself to you for the right price long ago and is unwilling as well as unable to buy her back as its too costly. The price you paid is the price that you need to keep paying and you know its on and on and on. I love and celebrate your kingship daily though eyes looking may fear its not so. I am always in your corner.
Every time I write, its almost as if I knew what to write before I began but its not so......I love writing!!!I love you!!!

Comments