YOU! YES, YOU!

Hehhhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheehehehehe...................................
I just spent a great coupla hours with my peeps. That always cheers me up and I need cheering nowadays, what with the death in ma famille. Today I am sorry to be unable to speak correct english. I know how many people will be sad about that and how much that will distress others. Even Mr Taylor will not like it and its been how many years since I comot for FGCJ. Anyhow, my favorite people, they are just too mush, the one, a relation, we spent time, trying to stop each other from dwelling on the need to shed something.....it was a hilarious hour or so, all of the inward parts of my belly got their daily recommended dose of exercise. It was therapy for me, as much as I ought to have so I dont kill myself rather than commit suicide (apologies, Dame). The other, she preceeded that one, she is my sidekick and I am of the opinion she needs new friends. She has developed a new line of smart alec comebacks and I dont like competition! She is a gentul gyle but my cowwupting influence has found her and threatens to ruin her. She made me laff and we even laffed about a scenario that needs to play out for both our amusement. She was even mean to me and I use her for her feelgood factor, shey, I will not have to find another now? She will come see me here and I cant wait even as I obsess over what we will do and where we will go. Ha! I con wait!!!I wee wait!!It shall appear! Never mind her references (#@?!) to a dear body part which must never go south lest I go under the knife (haba! there are some things not worth living without!). Anyway, she made me laff and she even said nice things sef, like that dig at someborri which was spot-on!
The next but mos def not the least is my Gal, I laffed as usually(@#?!) and just could not stop. I however did not miss my bus this time cos I dont take the bus no more, I co-pilot a she-babe. She is a great source of laffs for me and she is rich in karacter (hen! if the spelling is wrong, correct it in your head!). She delivered today with the entire cast and crew. 
But the most interesting of all, was moi/yours truly! I love me, did I tell you before? I enjoy me and I think I am all that and a trillion dollars! I am grateful becos I am issue-less, becos my issues are regular issues and not  insurmountable (see big grammar, baba oh!). And the reason is not far fetched, I have seen some crazies in my time and I have survived some stuff, that's how I know I ma be ok. That's how I know that even though its hard, being strong works. In the last couple of days, I have been stretched to the limit but not beyond His. Its been great becos I discovered how not alone I am and if anyone wished to convince me otherwise, I am aware of how loved I am. I have had people call me (sorry about getting voicemail! no phone service at work! work in Radiology & lead-lined walls for radiation safety is why), send me messages, skype, facebook and tweet me words that my heart needed to go on. I have been offered so much and been selfish in taking and taking so much but only becos this is what I need to make it thru this small dark spot. No one has come in contact with me who has not offered what I required (even that one sef, unknowingly strengthens me) and for all of this and more, I say, thank you. Words seem inadequate but at a later date I will try but before then, listen and listen hard.....'I love you' more than than 3 words can say......and I am sooooooooooooooo glad there's you! Yes you, and you and you and you and even you!!!

Comments