SEMINAR

Awe-inspiring!
A roomfull of ubersmart young people.
How did I find my way in here?
What am I even doing here?
Amazingly, I understand all they are speaking about!
I see potential,everywhere I look, I see gamechangers!
I want to see into the future!
Where's the President, the Nobel Laureate!
The next big thing in Science, in Technology!
I need my discerner of futures,
The one who sees tomorrow.
I am assured only of one thing,
This is the thing these ones need the least!
Sitting around talking about how they will define the world.
According to whose terms?Yours?
If there's even a smithereen of sense in here,
I hope the lesson will be well learnt,
The more you look the less you see,
We would like to keep your thoughts regimented.
I see what you desire,& how you need me to fall in line.
Unfortunately, that's the one thing I dont know how to do!
Ask when I went to Secondary School in 2nd term,form 1!
Ask them when I returned in SS2 from suspension!
Ask UI when I brought my WAEC results by myself!
Ask how I rocked Vet School.
Ask how I did on Petland.
Ask how I interviewed for that job.
Ask how I chose to lecture.
Ask how many times I fit the mold and
ask if the mold for me exists.
This is how I know
I always will be the one He made me to be.....
oh and BTW, I hate seminars!

Comments