Leaving Behind

Leaving behind a clean room, I was taught to leave a place better than I found it!
Leaving behind a good impression of Nigeria in my flatmates' minds, I am an ambassadrice!
Leaving behind friends, they humble me by their truthfulness and emotions and numerous gifts!
Leaving behind some work undone, I am not Super Woman!

Leaving behind a tidy desk, every single day, its a great idea to have a clean  slate!
Leaving behind a congregation & family, some people speak the love language perfectly!
Leaving behind an aburo, he is such a delight & a joy!
Leaving behind an e-partner, the delights of e-isms!

Running towards, M & M, my raison d'etre!
Running towards, destiny matters, the accomplishment of life!
Running towards, work, life as I know it!
Running towards, a new understanding of Adenike!

Leave behind, Running towards
All of it changes & stays the same
Whatever we do, shows what we are, how we are

Leave behind what you were 
Running towards all you can be
What more can I say

Leaving behind memories, the pleasures all mine!

Comments

  1. Aw! How eloquent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for Skype, FB and twitter, we will not be leaving our friendship behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God, and you do owe me some 'enjoyment' for enduring all those burrifu pics of you 'enjoining'.....shucks!You make me stutter!You are such an inspiration for learning English, I ma try!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, would appreciate reading your thoughts....do drop a comment!