SNIPPETS

1. I saw you & your girlfriend yesterday. You were on Okada, you cant take cab? I was ashamed of you....I tried to school my features & not laugh!

2. Holding a handbag like she was on a London high street, Madam was relieved of 400k in naira.....had seen a man stuffing his pockets with money, assumed it was his!

3. Drove around town like a mad person, dodging, and dodging other cars....not taking part in a car race, just trying to make it home in one piece before dark!

4. Talking with one, another says she loves me.......love her right back for the personality, charm, wit & care, there's some nice time in our future!

5. Will zee you in the offizze tomorrow......why bother forming ajebo when everything about you screams ajepako?!SMH!!!

6. The holy spirit asks you to ask me for 250k? Without notice to me? What brand of toilet cleaner are you smoking these days?!

7. Champion....you must have picked them from the side of the street or why else would you be willing to entrust 4 burrifu children to strangers cos you want to go attend a free comedy show? KMT!!!

Each, a story that time, crappy internet and wifely and motherly duties have not freed me up to write...burning up with a need to write, anything,so I thought I'd do the snippets....

Nigeria, murdering potential in so many ways!

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading the full stories. "hat brand of toilet cleaner are you smoking these days?" Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the full gist....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at smoking toilet cleaner. Nice, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, would appreciate reading your thoughts....do drop a comment!