COMPARE & CONTRAST

I lived alone there,
I share my room with B here.

My room was part of a flat shared with 3 other young people there,
My room is part of half of a 3bed 3toilet bungalow (duplex?) here.

Transportation included the bus, Victoria, Mayowa & footwagen there,
its a car, thankful for the driver nowadays here.

Meals were 'anything goes' except for when I could get something I liked, which did not happen often there,
I am in charge of quite a number of peoples' nourishment, so have to plan meals, shop and still cook here (bought a new cooker, not impressed as it cant shop, cook and serve food mschew!).

Work was great and I learnt something new most everyday there,
Work is ok, nuff said!

Weekends, I looked forward to movies, chilling, or not doing there,
I clean, cook, shop, re-organize here.

Unlimited talk & text plan made it easy to call whenever I wanted to there,
*refusing to admit how much money spent on phone cards* Very Limited phone usage here :-(

Unlimited access to superfast internet there,
Internet and access should not be in the same sentence describing what I have here.

So many things to compare & contrast but my heart lives here.
Found a sticker today & it ended up on the car.......I LOVE NIGERIA.......nuff said!


Comments