25 Things About Me!


Why would anyone want to know 25 things about me? Well, after trying for a week (unsuccessfully, I might add) to write 25 things about me, I have a deep need to do this now! Here goes!


    1.   I love God. Completely, Totally, and Fanatically (yes!).
    2.   I love Nigeria inordinately, almost an obsession.
    3.   I have been married twice, to the same man!
    4.    I like to plan waaaay ahead. Even have my burial all planned out (morbid but true!).
    5.    I may be more than one personality type because I find that I can morph into different people.
    6.    I hate poverty. It is the thing that drives me to work. I like money and what it can buy.
    7.    I was born in Lagos Island.
    8.    I attended a boarding NURSERY school. It may be why I feel detached from people.
    9.    I have anger issues. I get mad at things I can’t change till I change them.
   10.   I am not very domesticated but can do what is necessary to get by.
   11.   I was abused as a child, in more ways than I care to remember.
   12.   I can forget (totally) hurtful incidences by an act of will.
   13.   I pray about EVERYTHING (seriously!).
   14.   I am a closet workaholic (I pretend to be playing when caught working).
   15.   I find it difficult to end projects cos I want to keep working on them.
   16.   I enjoy solitude, A LOT!
   17.   I hate clutter and will give stuff away to make room for more stuff.
   18.   I have a deep need to be misunderstood.
   19.   I love gadgets even though technology-challenged.
   20.   Contrary to what most people think, I am not an animal lover.
   21.   I can’t bear to see people in pain, whether self-inflicted or not.
   22.   I have respect issues. If you don’t earn it, you won’t get it.
   23.   I have always conversed with myself, did not know it’s a sign of madness!
   24.   I will accept help from ANYONE who offers it. It’s my preferred method of finding friends.
   25.   I now know 23 more things about myself than when I started writing this!

Comments

  1. Gosh! I must have a twin because you are so much like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowzies!!Really? One more reason to adore you, no?

      Delete
  2. And that's a few more things I know about you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for ALWAYS being so kind, reading and commenting, 'ppreciate!

      Delete
  3. You forgot:I am not pretencious as in what you see is what you get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe! Any other way doesn't work noni! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, would appreciate reading your thoughts....do drop a comment!