MISDIRECTION!

I am pissed! Very! How is it that people refuse to accept responsibility for their issues, wanting other people to step up and do it for them? I used to be able to do that till I got handed the memo that I ain't the One on whose shoulders the world rests...what? I ain't? Issokay!! 

And its mostly women behaving badly in relation to their sons. Mayhaps 'cos I haven't had one but I was under the impression that child raising is about training individuals to become individuals but all these women I see who refuse to train their sons to be adult individuals or useful men, who then expect others to step up and do for them what they didna do is just very annoying!

I would like all women to understand that child raising is such a priviledge and even though no-one will hold you responsible for everything your son does ( or doesn't do), there are some of it that will be your fault if your son is unable to figure out, jessaying!

Then next up is for mothers everywhere to understand that equipping a child to live an independent life is doing yourself a favor. Who will have a child living at home past the age they should be? And who will have to use their retirement benefits to shore up a child who either cant hold down a job or wont? 

Then, manners matter! Its what you teach a child that he will grow into, those who lie find out that their kids do it better than they do and not really the child's fault now is it? I am aware also that some children are just determined to go the way they wish but still, do your bit and be able to say with a clear conscience, 'I did my bit'!

These 2  women who are stressing me, equal & opposite, one here, the other gone, here's your FINAL warning. I CANNOT (read my lips!) SHALL NOT be responsible for your issues. Got a stadium-ful of my own issues so please take your issues and go!

I could go right ahead and tell you what I think of you but I have had about 5hours to calm down so I am just going to tell you to please face your issues and please do not involve me and please dont test me, cos you wont like the end result, so, please just let me be. See how very polite I am being, for your own sake & your sons' please let your craziness die tonight for tomorrow I may not be in such a gracious mood. And while we are being chummy, count the number of please's as they equate the number of slaps I was going to hand out today!

Comments