A dozen years.....


If the toilet seat is down and he needs to use the toilet, he lifts it and uses it and leaves it up, if it’s up when I need to use the toilet, I put it down, use it and leave it down, that is not a problem……

If the toothpaste has been squeezed from the bottom and I need to use it, I push it all back up and use it, that’s not a problem……

If he needs to lie down and I have my clothes strewn all over the bed as usual, he moves them away by clearing enough space to lie down, that’s not a problem……..

He likes to spend time with friends in the evening and I like to play with my online friends at the same time, that is not a problem…….

We eat from one plate sometimes, drink from one bottle sometimes, share one handkerchief sometimes.....

He hates to talk, I can’t stop.

He likes alcohol, I can’t handle it.

He snores, I don’t.

I cook, he can’t boil water to save his life.

I write, he can’t.

I fix things, he can’t change a light bulb.

We value what we have in a way that words cannot do justice…..

Those who know, know how this is sometimes Tom & Jerry but will never be Romeo & Juliet….

Adenike & Adebola 12 years on……..
Morenike & Mobolade are a sweet reminder of how very blessed & gracious God is.
This is not an attempt to make you understand, this is for me……
Oh, and the correspondents……..


Comments

  1. Congratulations! 12 years is to be celebrated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! We sure are celebrating....grateful & thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Beautiful dozens to you my sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, would appreciate reading your thoughts....do drop a comment!