Dis-Erotica....

His warm breath on my nipple is what I remember. He touched me reverently. None of his words matched the talk. Arching my back, I pulled him to me. I knew he wanted me and I wanted this more than anything. Never mind my brief hesitation. That was just my head interfering with what my body needed. 

I reached out & grabbed for him. He gasped. Sigh. Who does that?! Especially considering all we talked about. I shook my head when he lifted his head. No, don’t stop. He had my right nipple just where I wanted it. Between his lips, gently sucking on it while his fingers played with the left. My eyes asked if he couldn’t take both in and he responded by doing just that. It seemed to do something for him. He shook his head and I wondered, do those kinds of reactions not come with some feelings? Feelings we do not feel?

My questions were overtaken by him reaching for my core. I realized I wanted this more than the talk. I was not sure this was not the whole point of the talk. We thrashed around, filling the required quota of body fluid exchange in a short tango and he looked at me with eyes questioning. The answers are weird and unanswerable but I made words that could not do any justice. 

I sucked him in, pulling the turgid body part into a slippery wetness that caused another gasp. Why is this guy doing this?! Was this not just a body experience? Why ruin it with all this mushiness?

Following this, I left, aided on my journey by his insistent need for me to be on my way. 

I berated me all the way in the car cos I was certain it was my Delilah-esque machinations that made this happen. I never shared my demons whispering and laughing in turns. Mocking how this would never satisfy because they watch me with knowing eyes when I reach for him in the dead of night & come away with my usual nothingness.

I place my fingers on my nipple and re-enact the cupping motion that drives me to sink my nails into his back and jerk with the completion of another cycle of pleasure. It is enough for me but I am alone in my satisfaction for now. 

Comments