My Yoruba Demon

I hate how painful knowing what is right to do is.
And always wanting to do it.

In this case, its more painful because as much as I want you and want to be with you, you don't want me like that.
My body may satisfy you in the short term but the you I want doesn't really factor in the physical.
So, I hurt.

Add to that the woman you married. It will be unfair to her.
To you.
To make you do stuff that is against what you truly believe and what you truly want.

Oh! But it doesn't stop me wanting you.
Badly.
And hurting because I can't have being with you.

But if I persevere, it'll pass.
Stuff like this always does.
I am like that.

Heart always out there.
So, I know it will pass.
I wonder how you're doing.

Passing the time.
I can't contact you as I would like.
I do not think it would be fair for I understand how I don't feature in the grand scheme of things.

I wanted to be friends in the hope that this would go away but I ruined that too.
By second guessing everything you did, wanting more every time you showed me kindness because that is the kind of great guy you are.

But you have always been straight with me.
No fronts.
No false hopes so this is all on me.

It still hurts sha.

Comments