Love Moves me....


As always, February is upon us.
My month. The Month.
There is something about February that is just awesome.
Indescribable.
I won’t even try
The love month.
Whether true or not.
The demonstrations of love fill the air.

Pre-Valentine’s-The planning. The hooking up
Valentine’s-The surprises, real and not so real.
Post-Valentine’s-The winners and those who will require clarity.
And the 2 or 3 days missing make the urgency too real.

We found love far from February.
It has a quality no one understands.
Probably least of all, us.
Some days, it’s energetic, connecting
Others, the space breeds wild and crazy thoughts.
Ironies everywhere.

This February is another celebration.
Of me, you and ours.
Love on the side.
Life being the centerpiece
Luckily, we get older & wiser
We require less of what we thought we needed


I used to describe myself as having more passion than sense
But not anymore.
The sense kicked in
The passion lulled
Now a cynic with rose coloured eyes that see what was & could have been
Nothing going on but the rent.

Spoil me. Yes, please.
Promises that walk in random circles.
Making me feel like I don’t.
Love is enough.
Opportunities that you present.

My aloneness teaches me beautiful lessons.
That resounds in coming together.
Still, February is awesome.
Love moves me.

I have a gift for you
I keep forgetting to give it.
Take.....
#freedom

Comments